Alovitox Organic Dried Goji Berries | 16 oz
Several traditional and folk healing methods around the world have recognized the many medicinal properties attributed to this sweet and tart berry. Goldenberries contain many vitamins and minerals;however, the real value of this fruit is the antioxidant concentration. Polyphenols and carotenoids are powerful elements of human health, and golden berries contain significant amounts. Specifically, Goldenberries are a good source of Vitamin A, with 25% of recommended daily value per serving. In addition, with 10% of recommended daily value per serving, Goldenberries are also a good source of Potassium. Goldenberries are a healthy food. The statements herein have not been reviewed by the FDA. Alovitox Naturals products are not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any disease.
- FUEL YOUR BODY WITH HEALTHY SNACKING - Dried goji berries, or wolfberries as they're sometimes called, have a light natural sweetness and tanginess that makes them a delight to snack on. Goji berries offer a myriad of nutrients which can contribute to your healthy lifestyle.
- ANCIENT ASIAN SUPERFOOD - Goji berries have high antioxidant levels and are a rich source of Vitamin A, Potassium and Iron. Native to Asia, traditional Chinese medicine has incorporated this brightly colored fruit as a medicinal herb and food supplement for over 2,000 years.
- ANTIOXIDANTS, PROTIEN, FIBER AND MORE- Goji Berries contain many nutrients including dietary fiber, protein, antioxidants, the highest natural sources of Zeaxanthin and many other essential vitamins and minerals. Additionally these power packed berries are super low calorie and incredibly delicious.
- NATURALLY SWEET AND TASTY - Our farmers separate out only the biggest and best of these red berries that have wonderfully plump and slightly chewy texture. You can incorporate them into trail mixes, smoothies or baked goods. Sprinkle them as a healthy and delicious topping to your oatmeal, yogurt, and salads or just ea
- ORGANIC + SUSTAINABLY FARMED - Here at Alovitox, we care about your body and we care about our planet. We get our Goji berries from small organic producers in fertile valleys of Ningxia Province, China. Our Goji Berries are USDA certified organic, which means there are no added pesticides, chemicals or harsh toxins."
We Also Recommend
100% Pure Yacon Syrup USDA Organic Natural Sweetener | 8 Oz. Safe Glass Jar + Free eCookbook