BioSteel Sport Greens | Vegan Superfood Powder, Stevia Sweetened, High Antioxidants, Pineapple Coconut, 306 Gram
At BioSteel, we discovered that top athletes were using products with fillers, artificial sweeteners and flavors, mystery ingredients, and stimulants like sugar and caffeine before and after games and practices. This led us to develop a new standard of quality for sports nutrition. Our non-GMO Sport Greens is a powerful blend of superfoods and packed with amino acids and essential fruits and veggies. Amino acids are known as the building blocks of protein production. Rich in antioxidants, this formula helps supports the cardiovascular system and aids in muscle support. Whether you’re a professional athlete or just a sports enthusiast who takes their everyday workouts and activities seriously, Sports Greens was built to support you. Premium ingredients, product transparency, functionality, and authenticity—these values have helped BioSteel redefine and raise the bar for sports nutrition everywhere. And that’s what brought us here in the first place. *GMP Certified Vegan, Ann Arbor, MI, 3.3.2021
Organic Spirulina, Organic Barley Grass, ConcenTrace® Alfalfa, Organic Broccoli, Organic Spinach, Organic Kale, Goji, Blueberry, Organic Camu Camu, Coenzyme-Q10, Tart Cherry, Green Tea Extract, Quercetin, Turmeric, Astaxanthin, Fermented Glutamine, Fermented Leucine, Inulin, BioPerine® Black Pepper Extract, Lactobacillus casei, Bifidobacterium longum, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Organic Brown Rice Syrup, Natural Flavour, Citric Acid, Organic Lemon (Citrus limon) (Fruit) Powder, Organic Acai (Euterpe oleracea mart) (Fruit) Powder, Matcha Green Tea (Camellia Sinensis) (Leaf) Powder, Stevia (Leaf) Extract, Xanthan Gum, Betaine Anhydrous
- Powerful Formula: This dietary supplement is our high-performance superfoods formula. It’s a great source of essential antioxidants that help support the cardiovascular system and help digest essential nutrients.
- What's In It: Sweetened with stevia, Sport Greens contains over 20 whole ingredients, amino acids, and only 25 calories and 5 carbs per serving.
- What's Out: Our mission is to provide a great way for everyone to get their essential nutrients. Our vegan* Sport Greens is gluten free, soy free, and dairy free, and contains no artificial colors or flavors.
- Nutritional Needs: Sport Greens has a unique combination of superfoods that helps meet your daily recommended dose of fruits and vegetables.
- How To: Suggested use for adults, dilute 1 scoop (10.2g) daily in 8-16 oz of water. You can also add a scoop to your favorite juice, almond milk, or yogurt for breakfast.