CanPrev Zinc Bis-Glycinate 25 120 v-caps
What is Zinc Bis-Glycinate? Zinc is a mineral and considered an essential nutrient, meaning that the body cannot produce or store it, so a constant supply through foods is important. It can be found in a variety of foods including meat and poultry, bean, nuts seeds and lentils amongst others. Supplementing is also a popular way to increase zinc intake Zinc bisglycinate is a well-tolerated and well-absorbed zinc chelate. It is comprised of one zinc molecule bound to two molecules of the amino acid glycine. Because this form of zinc is absorbed intact, bound to glycine it does not compete with other minerals for absorption. Zinc bis-glycinate is far easier for the body to absorb than other types such as Zinc picolinate or citrate. What Are The Benefits of Zinc Bis-Glycinate Capsules? ●Suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians ●Gluten & Dairy free ●Non GMO Ingredients How Much Should I Take? We recommend taking 1 capsule with a meal per day.
Zinc (TRAACS* Zinc Bis-glycinate Chelate).....25mg
Do not exceed stated dose. Always consult a GP prior to taking any supplements especially if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking prescription medication or under medical supervision. This product is not intended to treat, cure or prevent any disease. Discontinue use and consult a GP if adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children at all times. Keep away from heat. Do not use if seal is broken. Food supplements should NOT be used as a substitute for a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.See more
- GREAT VALUE SUPPLEMENTS - 25mg of pure elemental zinc per capsules and we recommend a serving of 1 capsule daily. Each bottle contains 120 capsules providing great value with 4 months servings
- WHAT IS ZINC? - Zinc is an essential mineral that is present in some foods, added to others, and available as a dietary supplement. Our bodies only require Zinc in very small amounts but it is an important nutrient for our health. Zinc is mainly obtained from red meat, poultry and fish.
- A SUPERIOR FORM OF ZINC - Zinc Bis-Glycinate is a well tolerated and well absorbed zinc chelate. Zinc is bound with the amino acid glycine and can be absorbed intact and does not compete with other minerals, and therefore is the preferred form of Zinc when it comes to all-important absorption and gentleness.
- SUITABLE FOR VEGANS - Our Zinc Bis-Glycinate capsules are vegetarian and vegan friendly, no animal products have been used in the manufacture of this supplement.
- THE BENEFITS OF OUR SUPPLEMENTS - Our Zinc is gluten, dairy, corn & soy free and made with non GMO ingredients. We have used no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
We Also Recommend
Citrus Bergamot Capsules 1,000 mg per Serving (Patented Bergamonte Vegan Cholesterol Support Extract) Citrus Bioflavonoids Supplement for Healthily Cholesterol Levels, 60 Capsules by Double Wood
Nature's Lab - Turmeric Extract Curcumin C3 with BioPerine - 60 Capsules
Beet Root Powder Capsules | Organic and Vegan | 210 Count (1000mg Per Serving)