Cushex Drops-M | 60ml
How do I use Cushex Drops-M? Use a dropper to administer into your pet’s mouth, or mix into its food or water. For all pets: 0.50 mL 3-5 times daily For acute symptoms, administer every 30 minutes as needed or until symptoms subside, or up to 48 hours. For additional support, Cushex Drops-M can be used concurrently with Cushex Drops-S, our herbal supplement for adrenal and pituitary gland balance in dogs. Cushex Drops-M is a homeopathic remedy and is safe for animals of all ages. There are no known drug interactions. Caution: If pet is pregnant or nursing, ask a health professional before use. If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a health care professional. Keep this and all medicines from the Symptoms of Cushing's Disease Like humans, all pets are exposed to a fair amount of daily stress, which eventually taxes the system. Excited “good” stress, such as a trip to the beach or reacting to guests in the house, has the same cumulative effect on the body as “bad” stress, such as going to the vet or kennel, and can lead to a buildup of cortisol. In a healthy pet, the pituitary gland produces adrenocorticotrophic hormone (ACTH), stimulating the adrenal glands to secrete glutocorticoid, You may also notice increased thirst and water consumption in your pet, leading to or cortisol hormones, into the bloodstream.
Adrenalinum 7C, Arsenicum album 30C, Berberis vulgaris3X, Chelidonium majus 2X, Hepar sulphuris calcareum 30C, Mercurius solubillis 30C, Pituitarum posterium 7C, Sulphur 30C and Taraxacum officinale 2X.
- ✔.....100% SAFE AND EFFECTIVE - Cushex Drops-M is a non-addictive, natural homeopathic medicine. Formulated by our team of experts in natural medicine to encourage detoxification and relief from uncomfortable symptoms in dogs and cats, Cushex Drops-M can help your pet naturally mitigate the effects of long-term exposure to high levels of cortisol without the risk of serious side effects
- ✔.....SCIENTIFICALLY CHOSEN - Cushex Drops-M contains a unique selection of homeopathic ingredients known for their beneficial effects on promoting adrenal gland balance and digestive system health, along with addressing symptoms commonly associated with Cushing's. It can be used to help temporarily relieve excessive thirst and urination in cats and dogs as well as promote healthy skin, a shiny coat, and more
- ✔.....LIKE HUMANS - all pets are exposed to a fair amount of daily stress, which eventually taxes the system. Excited “good” stress, such as a trip to the beach or reacting to guests in the house, has the same cumulative effect on the body as “bad” stress, such as going to the vet or kennel, and can lead to a buildup of cortisol
- ✔.....CORTISOL - is necessary for the body's health and functioning, affecting your pet's metabolism, nervous, immune, and cardiovascular systems, as well as kidneys. When the pituitary gland or adrenal gland malfunctions and excess glucocorticoid is secreted, your pet develops Cushing’s disease. As a result, your pet may begin to experience increased appetite -- the most noticeable effect of long-term exposure to cortisol -- and frequently beg, become possessive of food, or get into the garbage
- ✔.....PETS RESPOND - to natural remedies in different ways. To ensure your pet maintains optimum health, it is important to administer natural remedies as directed and remain consistent. You may also find that giving your pet a smaller maintenance dose is beneficial for ongoing support. Many customers report using them regularly as part of a maintenance program that supports continued health and well-being of their beloved animals