Frunutta Biotin | 100 Tablets (5000 mcg)
What is Biotin? Biotin is known as Vitamin B 7, it is a water soluble vitamin part of the Vitamin B family but is sometimes referred to as Vitamin H. It can play a role in helping the health of your hair, skin and nails. There are many biotin rich foods including eggs, nuts, seeds, sweet potatoes, mushrooms, bananas and broccoli. Supplementing with Biotin is another popular option What Are The Benefits of Biotin Capsules? ●Preservative free ●Non GMO ●Gluten-free ●Sugar free ●Dye free; no fillers, no additives, no excipients How Much Should I Take? As a dietary supplement, dissolve 1 tablet under the tongue per day
Biotin, Latose (Milk), and acacia gum
- INSTANT DISSOLVE TABLETS - Each daily serving of 1 tablet provides 5000mcg of Biotin. Each bottle contains 100 tablets providing excellent value with over 3 months supply.
- WHAT IS BIOTIN? - The word Biotin comes from the ancient greek word "biotos" meaning "sustenance" Biotin is a water-soluble vitamin that's a part of the vitamin B family. It can play a role in maintaining the health of your hair, skin and nails.
- WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE FRUNUTTA SUPPLEMENTS? - Our Biotin is preservative free, non GMO, gluten-free, sugar free, dye free; no fillers, no additives, no excipients and importantly its easy to take.
- THE SMALLER VITAMIN COMPANY - Our small, potent instant-dissolving design allows us to eliminate the additives and impurities found in swallowed pills. Frunutta vitamins come in a convenient micro sized format that quickly dissolves which means no more swallowing giant pills.
- FRUNUTTA WAS FOUNDED BY PHYSICIANS - Frunutta products contain ingredients from the purest sources worldwide and all of our Dietary Supplements and products are manufactured in our FDA-registered facility under strict GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice Guidelines) in California
We Also Recommend
Organic Maca Root Powder Capsules | Black, Red, Yellow | 150 Vegan Pills (1500mg)