Fertilmas | 60 Capsules
Fertilmas by Supplemena, manufactured in Germany, with select Swiss ingredients, comprises high quality, pharmaceutical-grade amino acids, vitamins & minerals, including 482mg of L-Arginine-Hydrochloride and 600mg of Swiss-produced Carnipure (L-Carnitine) to support sperm maturation, all in one single daily serving of 2 capsules.
A number of nutritional therapies have been shown to improve sperm counts and sperm motility, including L-Carnitine, L-Arginine, Coenzyme Q10, Zinc, Selenium, Vitamin B6, Vitamin D3 and Vitamin B12. Numerous antioxidants have also proven beneficial in treating male infertility, such as Vitamin C, Vitamin E and Coenzyme Q10.
Supplemena Range for Him and Her
German Made + Swiss Ingredients
|EROSMAS - 1 Box||Fertilmas - 1 Box||PregnaluX - 1 Box||EROSMAS - 3 Boxes||Fertilmas - 3 Boxes||PregnaluX - 3 Boxes|
|Supply Duration||30 Days||30 Days||30 Days||90 Days||90 Days||90 Days|
|Product Form/ Daily Dose||Powder Sachet / Once Per Day||Capsules / Two Per Day||Powder Sachet / Once Per Day||Powder Sachet / Once Per Day||Capsules / Two Per Day||Powder Sachet / Once Per Day|
|Carnipure Per Day||740mg||600mg||735mg||740mg||600mg||735mg|
|L-Arginine Per Day||1,700mg||400mg||500mg||1,700mg||400mg||500mg|
|Made in Germany with Swiss L-Carnitine||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Pine Bark Extract||✓||✓|
|Flavour||Blackcurrant||Flavourless||Light Berry||Blackcurrant||Flavourless||Light Berry|
|Gluten-Free + Dairy-Free + Wheat-Free + Corn-Free + Sugar-Free + Non-GMO||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Formulated for Endurance||✓||✓|
As an antioxidant, L-Carnitine protects the DNA cell membrane from damage by ROS. L-Carnitine is also important for energy metabolism in sperm as it’s needed to transport long-chain fatty acids across the inner mitochondrial membrane. L-Carnitine is also in high concentrations within the epididymis.
Carnipure is a special grade of L-Carnitine, manufactured by the Swiss company Lonza. Products carrying the Carnipure quality seal on the packaging show that they contain high quality Lonza L-Carnitine.
Spermine and spermidine have a stabilizing effect on DNA and show structural similarities with the amino acid L-Arginine. L-Arginine is very important for a number of processes within the body and can have a positive impact on the strength and mobility of sperm.
L-Arginine contributes to the regulation of the rate of blood flow (vascularity) and consequently the supply of nutrients throughout the body. This regulation of blood vessels means that it is indispensable for healthy functioning arteries and circulation.
Zinc & CoEnzyme Q10
Zinc has been shown to have an impact on male testosterone production and is known for its influence on immunological processes. A daily intake of zinc has been shown to improve sperm quality and is an important component in the treatment of male Infertility.
Coenzyme Q10 acts as an antioxidant and energy-promoting agent and is thought to stablise the integrity of the sperm flagella. Studies have demonstrated a correlation between Coenzyme Q10 levels and sperm health.
Vit E, Selenium & Folic Acid
Oxidative stress and ROS can damage the cell membrane by lipid peroxidation and consequently immobilize sperm. The supply of antioxidants is particularly important for the maturation process of new sperm. Vitamin E, the trace element Selenium minimize lipid peroxidation.
Folic acid plays an important role in cell growth and division. Folic acid is also involved in the formation of human DNA. Sufficient folic acid levels contribute to healthy genetic material.
- Everything in moderation is generally a good rule of thumb
- Limit stress. Limit alcohol. Don't smoke
- Avoid environmental pollutants
- Avoid sitting on hot car seats for long periods
- Attempt impregnation at the right time
- Buy an ovulation test, and make sure that you're investing your efforts on the rights days of the mont
- Exercise at least 3 times per week
- 30-minutes of walking per day, or 6,000+ steps
- Get a smartwatch or fitness tracker
- Avoid fast food
- Know your recommended daily calorie intake
- Stick to your recommended daily intake
- Avoid preservatives, where possible
- Know which food sources assist sperm maturation
Targeted, Proprietary Amino Acid Blend
- 600mg Carnipure
- 482mg L-Arginine-Hydrochloride
- 30mg CoQ10 + Zinc
- 120mg Vitamin C
- 15.2mg Vitamin E + B6
- 56ug Selenium
- 604ug (mcg) Folic Acid + Vitamin D
- 3.4ug (mcg) Vitamin B12
- ✔ BLENDED TO TREAT 3 KEY AREAS… Supplemena’s male fertility supplement, Fertilmas, has ingredients that are specifically combined to naturally help increase sperm count, semen motility, and improve sperm morphology
- ✔ DOCTOR-FORMULATED… Using Cohesive Technology unique to Supplemena (see description) to create a stronger bond between ingredients, to increase the product’s efficacy and potency, while delivering meaningful results faster
- ✔ EASY-TO-SWALLOW & GENTLE ON THE STOMACH… Free from gluten, corn, wheat, dairy, yeast, artificial flavors & preservatives, and non-GMO to provide pharmaceutical standards without the possible side-effects
- ✔ 100% NATURAL & VEGETARIAN… Using Swiss ingredients, L-Carnitine and L-Arginine, that mix the vital vitamins B6, B12, C, D, & E with CoEnzyme Q10, Zinc Oxide, Folic Acid & Selenium to deliver a potent semen booster for men
- ✔ WITH L-ARGININE & L-CARNITINE… To boost energy, protect sperm cells, stimulate movement, and mature to healthy sperm; Fertilmas carries the Swiss Carnipure seal of high quality on its packaging