Milk Dust Lactation Protein Powder | Breastfeeding Protein Powder for Milk Supply and Weight Loss While Nursing | 22 Servings
Working mums love Milk Dust because they can keep their supply up all day, even at work. Working mums are obsessed with Milk Dust because of how easy it is to drink either as a breakfast smoothie, or as a quick shake at work. Mums notice a dip in their supply on the days they do not drink their Milk Dust. Stop worrying about your milk supply while pumping at work, and know that you have a product to support you and your baby's needs.
Organic pea protein isolate,organic brown rice protein, organic pumpkin protein, chia seeds, flax seeds. organic blueberries powder, raspberry powder, Organic spinach, organic spirulina, cholorella, milk thistle, red raspberry leaf, brewers yeast, organic fenugreek seeds, fennel seeds, cinammon bark, turmeric, magnesium citrate, zink oxide, folate, chromium & vitamin B12.
Do not exceed stated dose. Always consult a GP prior to taking any supplements especially if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking prescription medication or under medical supervision. This product is not intended to treat, cure or prevent any disease. Discontinue use and consult a GP if adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children at all times. Keep away from heat. Do not use if seal is broken. Food supplements should NOT be used as a substitute for a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.See more
- Plant-based protein from pea protein, brown rice protein, chia seeds, pumpkin seeds and flax seeds
- Dairy-free, Soy-free, Gluten-Free - Sweet Flavour
- Non-GMO, not artificial sweeteners or chemicals
- Check Image Number 2 for Complete Supplement Facts - Organic ingredients hand-picked for lactation support
- Specific nutrients and vitamins that curb sugar cravings to help with weight loss
We Also Recommend
Organic Maca Root Powder Capsules | Black, Red, Yellow | 150 Vegan Pills (1500mg)