Mimosa Pudica Seed | 180 Capsules (1000mg)
Mimosa Pudica is a herb that has a long history of use in India stemming back to ancient times. The Mimosa seeds are classified as Mucilaginous meaning they swell up to create a gel when in the digestive tract. Once this gel forms, it is able to help scrub the digestive tract. It is used for intestinal support and acts as a powerful gut cleaner. Mimosa is also rich in antioxidants and helps support overall immune system health. Double Wood's Mimosa Pudica Seed Extract (10:1) is manufactured and tested for safety right here in the USA.
NON-GMO, GLUTEN FREE, VEGAN
Ingredients: Mimosa Pudica Seed Extract 1000mg, Other ingredients: veggie capsules, rice flour
As a supplement, take 2 capsules per day on an empty stomach. We do not recommend taking more than 6 capsules per day.
CONSULT YOUR PHYSICIAN BEFORE USE: Known side effects of mimosa pudica seed include but are not limited to drowsiness, dizziness, heartburn, nausea, headaches, anxiety, and insomnia.See more
- POWERFUL GUT CLEANER - Mimosa pudica seeds form into a gel and help scrub the digestive tract
- DIGESTIVE SUPPORT - Mimosa turns into sticky gel in your digestive tract to help cleanse it
- SUPPORTS IMMUNE SYSTEM HEALTH - By cleansing your gut and digestive trade, Mimosa Pudica Seed helps support your immune system
- POWERFUL ANTI OXIDANT - The Mimosa Pudica plant contains a wide array of antioxidants which help prevent damage caused to cells from free radicals
- MADE AND TESTED IN THE USA - Double Wood's Mimosa Pudica Seed capsules are manufactured and tested for safety right here in the USA
We Also Recommend
Zahler Zinc 50mg, Supports Immune and Antioxidant Protection, Certified Kosher, 90 Capsules
Nature's Lab Super Vitamin C - Calcium Ascorbate - 120 Count (60 Day Supply) Gentle, Non Acidic 200mg Quercetin and 200mg Citrus Bioflavonoids Non GMO, Gluten Free.
LES Labs Olive Leaf Extract, Natural Supplement for Immune System Function, Blood Sugar & Blood Pressure Support, 20% Oleuropein, 700mg, 60 Capsules