Natural Cure Labs Monolaurin Capsules | 100 Monolaurin from Raw Coconut - 600mg per Serving | Non-GMO, Gluten Free & Vegan | Manufactured in The USA
What is Monolaurin ? Monolaurin is derived from glycerin and lauric acid, is a medium-chain saturated fatty acid found in coconut oil. Cow and goat milk also contain small percentages of monolaurin. Our premium formula monolaurin is coconut derived and has a clean formula meaning no silica or magnesium stearate. What Are The Benefits of Monolaurin Capsules? ●No artificial colours or flavours ●No preservatives ●Gluten free, ●Non GMO and ●Vegan friendly How Much Should I Take? Recommended Use: As a dietary supplement, 1 capsule daily
Monolaurin (600mg), Vegetable Cellulose (capsule), Natural Rice Powder
Take 1-3 capsules with meals daily
Keep out of reach of children. Those undergoing treatment for a medical condition should consult a physician before taking this supplement.See more
- GREAT VALUE SUPPLEMENTS - Each daily serving of 1 capsule provides 600mg of Monolaurin. Each bottle contains 100 capsules providing great value with over 3 months supply
- MONOLAURIN - Monolaurin is a chemical derived from glycerin and lauric acid, and is a byproduct of coconut fat. Monolaurin is a medium-chain saturated fatty acid. Coconut oil is 48% lauric acid, which is valued for its use in the food and health supplement industries. Lauric acid converts to monolaurin in the body.
- FREE FROM ARTIFICIAL & SYNTHETIC FILLERS - No Magnesium Stearate, Silica or Dioxide used in the manufacturing process of our supplements. The only additional ingredients you will find is a vegetarian friendly capsule and rice flour which is used to aid the manufacturing process.
- ABOUT OUR MONOLAURIN SUPPLEMENTS - Our Monolaurin capsules have no artificial colours or flavours, no preservatives, are gluten free, Non GMO and Vegan friendly formula.
- QUALITY AND SAFETY IN MIND - Formulated, blended and bottled in the USA. Our supplements are third party lab tested and carry the Good Manufacturing Practice stamp of approval