Nature's Lab - Turmeric Extract Curcumin C3 with BioPerine - 60 Capsules
Turmeric acts as an antioxidant and an anti-inflammatory agent.* It reduces the production of inflammatory molecules, such as prostaglandin and COX-2.* In recent clinical studies, the anti-inflammatory action of turmeric was successful in promoting inflammation support.* Another controlled trial found that when turmeric was taken daily, it decreased the swelling of joints.* The organic ingredients found in turmeric can help promote healthy skin.* Curcuminoids support important blood and liver functions, healthy joints, and general wellness.* Studies have shown that turmeric can be effective at reducing skin elasticity issues induced by the sun.* Turmeric can act as a one-two punch against normal aging with its skin promotion and antioxidant capabilities -- outer beauty plus inner purity.* Turmeric decreases congestion and inflammation from stagnant mucous membranes, which in turn may benefit the digestive system.* The name C3 Complex has reference to its three main chemical compounds -- Curcumin, Demethoxycurcumin and Bisdemethoxycurcumin -- collectively known as Curcuminoids. Patented for its unique composition ratio and use, research shows C3 Complex offers consumers a wide range of health benefits. Due to its broad positive impact on many physiological activities in the body, C3 Complex is the first of its kind in a category of nutrients described in 1995 as Bioprotectant. C3 Complex provides optimal protection and integrity to biological systems.* BioPerine is an extract obtained from the black pepper fruit. The delicate pepper berries are harvested just prior to ripening and then sun-dried to assure optimum maturity and quality. The extract of piperine, called BioPerine in the patented form, has been clinically tested in the United States. BioPerine significantly enhances the bioavailability of various supplement nutrients through increased absorption.*
Turmeric Extract, Bioperine, Hypromellose, Cellulose and Magnesium Stearate.
- Nature's Lab Turmeric extract contains 1000 mg of turmeric curcumin standardized to 95% curcuminoids (highest potency) per serving,plus 5 mg of BioPerine (black pepper extract) aiding in enhanced absorption and bioavailability.
- Promotes cardiovascular, immune, joint, and skin health, Supports healthy inflammatory response. Supports general wellness. Supports brain, heart and circulatory health by helping to neutralize free-radicals.
- Supports immune, digestive, and liver health. Non-GMO, Gluten Free. Nature's Lab stands behind its products 100% with a no questions asked satisfaction guarantee.
- Made from only the purest ingredients, Nature's Lab products are extensively lab tested for quality, consistency, and potency. Manufactured in the USA to the highest quality standards in a cGMP Certified Facility.
- Supports Inflammation Health, Skin health, immune support, digestive and liver health.
We Also Recommend
Citrus Bergamot Capsules 1,000 mg per Serving (Patented Bergamonte Vegan Cholesterol Support Extract) Citrus Bioflavonoids Supplement for Healthily Cholesterol Levels, 60 Capsules by Double Wood
Beet Root Powder Capsules | Organic and Vegan | 210 Count (1000mg Per Serving)