Thyro-Pet Natural Remedy | 2 fl oz
How do I use Thyro-Pet? Thyro-Pet comes in convenient tincture form. The drops are easy to administer to pets and may be mixed with food or a treat. Administer 2-3 times daily at the following dosage: Cats: 2-3 drops Dogs under 20 lbs: 2-3 drops Dogs 20-50 lbs: 5-8 drops Dogs over 50 lbs: 0.50 mL Note: It is recommended that Thyro-Pet be used concurrently with Energy Tonic for additional support in maintaining healty energy levels. Caution: Safety during pregnancy and nursing has not yet been established. If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a health care professional. Keep this and all medicines from the reach of children. Get optimum results with regular use Natural remedies strive to create holistic balance in the body to support systemic health. The natural ingredients in our remedies support overall health and functioning Pets respond to natural medicine in different ways. To ensure your pet maintains optimum health it is important to administer natural remedies as directed and remain consistent. You may also find that giving your pet a smaller maintenance dose is beneficial for ongoing support. Many customers report using it regularly as part of a maintenance program that supports continued health and well-being of their beloved animals. How long does one bottle last? One 59 mL bottle of Thyro-Pet will last for 15-60 days, depending on the size and needs of your pet. Symptoms of an Underactive Thyroid in Pets The thyroid gland consists of two small lobes shaped like butterflies, one on each side of the windpipe (trachea) located in the neck. This gland produces thyroid hormones T3 and T4 whose primary function is regulating and maintaining your pet’s metabolic rate, in turn affecting their overall health and wellbeing.
Bladderwrack, Astragalus, Eleuthero, Nettle, Vegetable Glycerin and Deionized Water.
To be taken 2-3 times per day at the following dosage: Cats: 2-3 drops Dogs under 20 lbs: 2-3 drops Dogs 20-50 lbs: 5-8 drops Dogs over 50 lbs: 8-12 dropsSee more
- ✔ 100% SAFE AND EFFECTIVE - Thyro-Pet is a non-addictive, natural herbal supplement. Formulated by our team of experts in natural medicine to promote healthy thyroid gland functioning in dogs and cats, Thyro-Pet supports symptoms commonly associated with hypothyroidism and under active thyroids in pets
- ✔ SCIENTIFICALLY CHOSEN - Thyro-Pet contains a selection of herbs for maintaining the production of thyroid hormones already within the normal range, as well as supporting healthy energy levels and weight. Using a unique, therapeutic blend of herbal ingredients nettle, bladderwrack, eleuthero, and astragalus in a concentrated liquid formula, Thyro-Pet provides support for thyroid and systemic health and functioning in dogs and cats
- ✔ VEGETARIAN FRIENDLY - Thyro-Pet is Kosher-certified, contains no artificial colors, preservatives, or added gluten. Available in liquid tincture form, serving size can be adjusted to suit pets of all sizes. It is also easy to administer, as Thyro-Pet can be dropped and mixed in water or administered (via squirt or spoon) directly into the back of the mouth. Thyro-Pet can be easily and safely paired with Energy Tonic, an herbal supplement supporting healthy energy levels in dogs and cats
- ✔ HYPOTHYROIDISM - mainly affects dogs and rarely occurs in cats. When hypothyroidism occurs the thyroid gland is underactive, or not enough thyroid hormone is produced, slowing everything down. Some common symptoms and signs of hypothyroidism include weight gain, low energy levels, dry skin, and hair loss. Behavioral changes can also occur, including common symptoms of anxiety, sadness, and hyperactivity
- ✔ PETS RESPOND - to natural medicine in different ways. To ensure your pet maintains optimum health it is important to administer natural remedies as directed and remain consistent. You may also find that giving your pet a smaller maintenance dose is beneficial for ongoing support. Many customers report using it regularly as part of a maintenance program that supports continued health and well-being of their beloved animals