TUR Latte Golden Milk Infusion | 45 Servings
TUR LATTE Tur Latte is a rich and delicious turmeric latte mix that gives your body the extra boost it needs to fight inflammation and help you feel better. While Most of our customers use TUR LATTE to make golden milk. We thought we would share some of our favorite other ways to enjoy TUR LATTE: SWEETEN THE WAY YOU LIKE IT: While some turmeric latte powders include sweeteners. We like to keep it natural so you can add your own sweetener and control the amount and taste. Some great options are Stevia, honey, coconut sugar, condensed milk, or good old fashioned table sugar. PROTEIN SHAKES: Spice up your usual workout with a golden protein shake. Add a scoop of TUR LATTE to vanilla protein powder, banana, and skim milk. For a little more sweet nutrition throw in some berries, fruit, nut butter or hazelnut spread. NON-DAIRY MILK: Because TUR LATTE is dairy-free, it's great for those who are lactose-intolerant of vegan. Adding non-dairy milk can greatly enhance the flavor. Each type gives a slightly different flavor so feel free to experiment. Almond, rice, and soy milk are among our favorites. COFFEE: This is a classic! Take the edge off a cup of black coffee with a scoop of TUR LATTE in place of creamer. You can even foam latte powder in milk and add to espresso to make a delicious latte. For a cool summer treat just add ice cubes and enjoy an Iced Latte. AYURVEDIC ENHANCER: Golden milk has its own Ayurvedic properties and benefits, such as cleansing the blood, improving circulation, dissolving blood clots, and more. Adding other ingredients such as ghee and coconut oil can add robust flavor and contribute even more Ayurvedic perks. Ghee helps with digestion and increasing the absorption of nutrients while coconut oil can both calm your nerves and give you energy. TEA: If you like teas with a little kick try adding a scoop or two of TUR LATTE to your favorite tea or herbal blend. MIX WITH HOT WATER: Only 13 calories per scoop!
Organic Turmeric, Organic Coconut Milk Powder, Organic Natural Vanilla Powder, Organic Cinnamon, Organic Ashwagandha, Organic Fennel Seed, Organic Gotu Kola, Organic Black Pepper, Organic Ginger
1. Add 1 scoop (1 tsp) to 8 oz milk (dairy or non-dairy). Heat over medium flame for few minutes. 2. Add a sweetener of your choice; honey, coconut sugar, cane sugar, maple syrup, or stevia. Stir well until blended. 3. Pour, sip, and enjoy your nutritious and delicious golden milk. 4. Like it cold? Chill in refrigerator. Blend with iceSee more
- ✔ FLAVORFUL GOLDEN MILK POWDER TUR LATTE.....is a rich and delicious tumeric latte mix that gives your body the extra boost it needs to fight inflammation and help you feel better. We also took YOUR feedback and ADDED CEYLON CINNAMON while retaining the aroma and taste of the original golden powder.
- ✔ USDA CERTIFIED ORGANIC TURMERIC LATTE MIX.....USDA certification means TUR LATTE has been lab-tested by the certifying authority to be free of lead, heavy metals, and pesticides. If you are using other brands that do not have USDA organic certification (look for the "OFFICIAL USDA ORGANIC SEAL") you may be at risk of consuming turmeric that has not been tested and could have higher amounts of lead or other heavy metals.
- ✔ NO STEVIA NO SWEETENERS.....You decide which sweetener to add and how much, or just enjoy it unsweetened. Sweeteners of choice; honey, coconut sugar, brown sugar, date sugar, maple syrup, jaggery, stevia, or others.
- ✔ ENHANCED BIO-AVAILABILITY AND HEALING INGREDIENTS.....Formulated with black pepper, TUR LATTE organic golden milk mix increases the rate of your body's ability to absorb and benefit from the anti-inflammatory benefits of turmeric. In addition, our turmeric golden milk mix is formulated with Gotu kola to slow ageing, Ashwagandha to regulate the immune system, and the warm aromatic spices Fennel, Cinnamon, Ginger, and Natural Vanilla to give the blend an incredible aroma.
- ✔ MULTIPLE USES, USE TUR LATTE.....golden milk super blend to make a golden latte, turmeric paste, turmeric drink, turmeric tonic, turmeric tea, turmeric chai, tumeric milk.
We Also Recommend
Calcium Supplement (Citrate & Hydroxyapatite 1000mg) | 180 Tablets