Vegan Omega-3 | 30 Vegan Softgels
VEGAN OMEGA-3: All The Benefits of Fish Oil - Minus The Fish
Sustainably Sourced Algal Oil
We are relentless about sourcing the best, most natural, most ethically produced ingredients available. We care about the planet and are concerned about overfishing. Algal oil is made from marine algae grown sustainably on a farm; it's not harvested from the ocean.
Bioavailable and Potent DHA and EPA That's Vegan
The algal oil in Vegan Omega-3 includes DHA and EPA naturally. Your body can easily obtain full nutritional benefit without the need for any additional chemical processing. This is not the case with Omega-3 supplements made from flaxseed oil.
No Fishy Taste
There's no fish in our Omega-3 capsules. No fish means no fishy taste for you!
Food-based Antioxidant Protection from Green Tea Extract
Because Omega-3 fatty acids are susceptible to free radical damage, we add antioxidant-rich green tea extract to the formula. In addition to protecting the algal oil, green tea is a superfood that has been shown to be good for the heart, brain, blood sugar, liver and immune system.
Cruelty-free, 100% Vegan LicapÂ Softgels
We've made a conscious choice to use Licap softgels which are made from ingredients derived only from vegetables. There's no gelatin produced from animal bones and marrow. There's also no beeswax, which our bee friends work hard to produce.
We Want You to Love It, Or Your Money Back
We've crafted something that we're really proud of. Each batch is made with love and we never cut corners, ever. If you don't love it, we'll be a little sad. But ultimately, friend, it's more important to us that you are happy. If for whatever reason, you aren't satisfied, we'll refund your money. There's no hitch. Just email or call us.
Want a Vegan Source of Omega-3? Scroll Up & Click Add to Cart Now.
Algal Oil (Algae) 700mg: Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) 200mg, Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) 100mg, Other Omega-3 67mg; Green Tea Extract (98% Polyphenols) 100mg
Take 1 Vegan Softgel daily with water.
Always consult your physician or licensed qualified healthcare professional before using this product. Human variation allows each of us to be unique but unfortunately this means that one's health care must also be unique. What one may find helpful, another may not notice at all, and yet another may find overwhelming. This product has GRAS (Generally Recognized as Safe) designation by the FDA, but if you are typically sensitive to other supplements, drugs, foods, etc., please keep that in mind when taking Nested Naturals products and err on the side of caution. Furthermore, substances can have adverse side effects when taken with particular health issues or when used in combination with other substances. Your doctor will have your extensive medical health history as well as knowledge of what other substances you are consuming. Your doctor will know best if this product is right for you, and if so what dosage is likely to procure the best results. Your health and well-being is important to us and we are happy you chose Nested Naturals!See more
- HELLO, WE'RE NESTED NATURALS. NICE TO MEET YOU. - We're a socially conscious company destined to transform the clutter and confusion around supplements. We believe in only using the highest quality ingredients, standing behind our products, 3rd party testing every batch, and donating to charity to make the world a better place. Every product we make is designed to improve your health, happiness, and overall wellbeing. We love our customers and hope you'll love us too.
- BOOST COGNITION & CARDIOVASCULAR HEALTH: Omega-3 fatty acids are pretty awesome - they have been shown to reduce inflammation and may help support cardiovascular health. High concentrations of Omega-3 fatty acids are found in the brain and appear to have a role in memory, cognition and mood. Recent research suggests that Omega-3 fatty acids may even tackle the damaging effects of pollution.
- SUSTAINABLY SOURCED ALGAL OIL: Nested Naturals Vegan Omega-3 is proudly made from vegan algal oil. Fish get their DHA and EPA by eating tiny plants floating around in the ocean - marine algae - making fish a sort of Omega-3 middleman. Why not go directly to the plant source? Our marine algae is grown sustainably on a farm, not harvested from the ocean, which allows us to tightly control the purity and quality. It's a win-win. You get a boost of pure Omega-3 fatty acids and the fish swim free.
- BIOAVAILABLE & POTENT VEGAN OMEGA-3: The algal oil in Vegan Omega-3 includes DHA and EPA naturally. Your body can easily obtain full nutritional benefit without the need for any additional chemical processing. This is not the case with Omega-3 supplements made from flaxseed oil. Flax is full of ALA, which the body can't easily convert to the Omega-3 fatty acids that people most need--DHA and EPA.
- FOOD-BASED ANTIOXIDANT PROTECTION FROM GREEN TEA EXTRACT: Because Omega-3 fatty acids are susceptible to free radical damage, we add antioxidant-rich green tea extract to the formula. In addition to protecting the algal oil, green tea is a superfood that has been shown to be good for the heart, brain, blood sugar, liver and immune system.
We Also Recommend
Llama Naturals Plant Based Vitamin Bites (Adults) | 90 Fruit Bites (30 Days Supply)